40 Classic Everyday Tea Bags - Direct Deliver

40 Classic Everyday Tea Bags

  • £2.99
    Unit price per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


40 Gourmet Everyday Tea Bags:

As Brits, we drink 165 million cups of tea every single day, 96% of which is small leaf black tea in teabags. Every other speciality tea and herbal infusion fits into the remaining 4%.

Gourmet Tea (also known as Golden De Luxe Tea) is a blend of high-quality teas that varies throughout the year in order to provide a consistently good flavour, colour and brightness. Typical countries of origin are Kenya (East Rift), India (Assam), and Sri Lanka.

Good quality tea is usually denser than its cheaper counterparts. A dense tea is critically important to efficient and fast production, so another criteria we use is to check a teas density in our tasting room. We use ISO standard test sieves and industry-standard test-tubes to correctly ascertain the density of a tea before we make a purchase.

This is our most popular blend. Our Gourmet Tea is a lovely tea that is perfect to drink at any time of the day. We also make approximately 60 million tea bags that contain this tea every single year.

Brewing Hints: Infuse in freshly boiled water for three to four minutes

Leaf: Pekoe Fannings (Small Leaf)

Origin: Assam, Ceylon, East of the Rift Kenya

Characteristics:  A perfect blend of brightness, colour and strength. Our most popular blend.

Serving Suggestions: Best drunk with milk as an ‘all-day’ tea